Try a small amount of starter fluid.. Carb might be an issue.. Sent from my iPad ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]gondola1545
Ok, I siphoned out most of the old gasoline and put it fresh one. I also replaced the motor oil and flush/refill anti-freeze. New spark plug. New battery.scott_home
I was looking for a fast and easy way to wired in my Zumo 660 on my 2003 Reflex. I've read a bunch of posts and it looks like the headlamp circuit for the lowmrnovack
If you apply for membership, YOU MUST CHECK THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WHEN APPLYING and REPLY to our message with the requested information.
- Oct 2, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.