Sorry ......you are right typo on my part ! Clintyrc30clinty
In case anyone is actually interested in this, I can confirm that the RC45 uses the same M18 x 1.5 thread on its axle bolt as do the NC30 and 36. So the wheelukengb
Anyone have Jim's mailing address ? I need to send my petcock for a rebuild while its apart. Thanks, Shawnshawn_knoche@sbcglobal.net
-Aftermarket parts (availability & performance)
-Maintenance routine and cautions
-Any good jokes
This is a place to provide all that stored knowledge you have to those of us that need it. Once you have joined, you can also list your RC30 in our database if you so wish.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO RC30s LOOK AT THE FIRST POSTS ON OIL AND RC30s. It can save your motor. POST # 3
- Jan 19, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.