Hello, I have fixed the ôWet Seatbelt Syndromeö two different ways in past: 1.) Temporarily: I took a small tube of clear silicone caulk and sealed the smallprlm3
Fixing the leak is not a simple job… I used a very inelegant workaround – I got one of those metal spring paper clips and put it on the seat belt so that Irushd45
The leak is under the molding at the top of the doors. Insightcentral.net has instructions on removing the molding clips and putting in the sealant Sent fromr9957
To post messages and upload files, you must first join this group. You will be asked why you want to join this group. In order to filter out spammers, please provide a specific answer relevant to the group.
- Sep 7, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.