A SPECIAL MESSAGE

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 7:53 AM
      ----------------------�

      After reading so many different members recommending the programs at http://supermarketcouponsavings.com��
      decided that as your moderator I should try out the program so I know whether

      I need to delete these recommendation posts or endorse them. Two weeks ago

      I signed up for their sampler kit and it is a great program. I have been saving

      a minimum of 65% on my grocery bills and consistently saving 50% dining out.

      So now that I have used this program first hand I am giving it my endorsement.

      It is a great way to cut costs!
      Group Moderator