A MUST READ MEMBERS

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2012
      After reading so many different members recommending the programs at http://supermarketcouponsavings.comI
      decided that as your moderator I should try out the program so I know whether
      I need to delete these recommendation posts or endorse them. Two weeks ago
      I signed up for their sampler kit and it is a great program. I have been saving
      a minimum of 65% on my grocery bills and consistently saving 50% dining out.
      So now that I have used this program first hand I am giving it my endorsement.
      It is a great way to cut costs!

      Group Moderator

    • Group Moderator