Re: THANK YOU FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2011
      I just received this email and wanted to share it with my members:

      Dear Moderator,

      At age 43 I have never believed in coupons, rebates or any other savings schemes.
      To be honest I felt they were a waste of time and not worth the effort. However,
      over the past two years grocery prices have been steadily climbing and nowadays
      just getting a few small items at the store costs you a minimum of 50 bucks.
      I knew I had to do something and it was at that time that I read your glowing
      recommendation of the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I investigated
      the program and decided to join their sampler program. It was just as you said
      incredibly large savings. In fact, it was like shopping and paying the prices
      that we paid in the 1970's! I am so thrilled with this program. Thank you from
      the bottom of my heart!

      Pam Sanders