RE: The Free Grocery Program Works As Described!

  • Message Administrator
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      The Free Grocery Loophole Works!

      If you are looking to slash all your expenses by 75% then you found
      the right place! This is how the television show began. The company has a
      website at http://supermarketloophole.com I thought it was very interesting and
      decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first thing I did
      was check out the company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that
      the company has had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal
      who has verified this company. They told me that they verified the company's
      licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the company
      is legitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and friends about this program
      and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I spoke with were already using
      this program. They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they
      had saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this program on
      3/8/09. On 3/15/09 I received my complete membership package and the fun began.
      Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes I went to
      the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery bill and
      it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received from
      this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only 16.49! The cashier
      wasn't the only one shocked!