FW: Great Help For Soaring Grocery Bills!

  • Debbie Domroe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      Great Help For Soaring Grocery Bills!
      This was such an unexpected source of relief I am still crying whenever I think
      about it. My husband was recently laid off and needless to say that threw us
      into an immediate financial crisis. Here's where I unexpectedly found hope.
      Last Thursday I was walking to my car after finding out about my husband being
      laid off. I couldn't help but sob. A woman in the lot stopped me and asked
      if everything was okay. Not to burden anyone, I told her about my husband being
      laid off and left it at that. With that she reached in her pocket book and
      handed me a booklet and insisted that I take it. She told me that someone gave
      it to her when she was in financial trouble. She went on to say that she is
      no longer financially burdened and she wants to help me. With that she left
      and disappeared into the large lot. I got home and decided to try this program
      and sure enough, I was able to save $ 68.01 and only had to pay $12.20 for
      $80.21 worth of groceries for only $ 18.36! She must have been an angel. I
      am crying as I type this. This program is being offered at http://supermarketloophole.com
      I don't know what I would have done if I didn't meet that wonderful lady!