416A MESSAGE FROM THE MODERATOR

  • debbiedomroe
    Jul 22, 2013
      A MESSAGE FROM THE MODERATOR

      Last night our group's owner and founder, Peggy Heskill, who I believe many
      of you know emailed me regarding a number of postings recommending the savings
      program at http://freegroceryplan.com She asked me to pass along to you
      the following message. Peggy after reading the initial recommendations for
      these programs about a month ago, did a bit of research on the company and
      what it offers. Unable to find any negative reports about this company she
      signed up for what they call their sampler program. She said it took four days
      to arrive and she immediately began trying the programs. She further reported
      and asked me to pass along that the savings were in line with what the company
      claims and in several cases she saved more than the company claimed. So she
      said she is on the bandwagon and also highly recommends this program

      PS: She will be in Boca Raton for three more weeks and wishes all her friends
      the best.

      Arlene Seyers RN
      Group Moderator