408Your Grocery Doesn't Want You To Know This!

  • Maryann Peters
    Oct 15, 2011
      I have read so many recommendations and counters on the savings programs at
      http://savingmorethanbefore.com that my head is spinning! Let me give you some
      inside information on this program. In March of 1981 my husband Ralph was hired
      by this company and worked as a customer service rep. In August 1992 he was
      promoted to Senior Operations Manager at this company's fulfillment center.
      He retired in 2006. The company was a great place to work and their volume
      of sales is so high that they operate a separate 12,000 square foot facility
      dedicated to fulfilling orders. But what really matters the most is the quality
      and effectiveness of their products. We began using their savings system back
      in 1981 and the extraordinary savings on food, dining out, general merchandise,
      non food items and on and on has been a financial lifesaver! Prior to that
      time we tried every savings system on the market as you can imagine many were
      worthless and some were very good, but I never found anything that comes close
      to the savings you get with this program. Through the years everyone I know
      from family to casual friends have joined this program to reap its savings
      rewards. I just felt I had to share my own personal inside look with you.

      Maryann Peters