402Re: The National Effort Against Soaring Prices!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Aug 30, 2011
      Brenda, I am always happy to help!

      Dear Moderator,
      When I read the recommendation posts for the products offered at
      http://grocerypriceslash.com I was absolutely convinced it was a scam. So
      convinced that when my aunt sent me their sampler kit as a birthday gift I
      threw
      it out. What I didn't realize is that my husband Bob took it out of the trash
      and used it. He came home last night with about two dozen full grocery bags
      and
      showed me the receipt from the store. All he had to pay was $ 16.89! He saved
      82% on the entire order. When I asked him how he managed that, he admitted
      to me
      that he took the program out of the trash and tried it. I am so grateful he
      did.
      I never
      realized it was possible to save so much money.
      Brenda