392Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS: Status of Our Group

  • Ann Guthrie
    Jul 24, 2011
      I am so angry I am seeing red! I can't believe that a couple of people had
      the nerve to complain to the group owner about our moderator sharing her tip
      for the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Was it off topic? Yes.
      Was it more valuable than 90% of the on topic posts? Absolutely! I took her
      recommendation and signed up for the programs. My husband was recently laid
      off and we were in very bad shape. This program has been a true lifesaver.
      The huge savings have helped us more than words could express. I know of many
      other group members who also joined and are thrilled with the program. So on
      behalf of many of us to our moderator -thank you soooooooooooo much!

      Ann