390I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DIE!!!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Jul 17, 2011
      As all of you know I always use the program that I recently recommended to
      you at http://discounts4food.com Yesterday, I got results like never before!
      We are having a large barbeque this week and I needed everything from meats
      to paper goods. This time when I used the program I matched it up with my supermarket's
      sale items. The result was I saved 98% on the entire order. It literally cost
      me what a large cup of coffee would cost but instead I got food and supplies
      for a party of 20! Had to share this great experience with all of you I am
      so excited!!!!

      Moderator