      From: "Leyla Erk McCurdy" <health@...>
      To: <marhomeschool@...>
      Subject: Now Available in Spanish: NEEF's Children & Nature Infographic
      Date: Wed, Aug 8, 2012 10:16 am

      Health logo

      August 8, 2012  www.neefusa.org
      Leaves
      Children & Nature Infographic Now Available in Spanish

      NEEF's Children & Nature Infographic illustrates how being active in nature makes kids healthier. We welcome you to explore the stats and please share the infographic, available in both English and Spanish, with those in your network http://www.neefusa.org/health/infographic.htm.

        Children & Nature Infographic Spanish

      You can also share NEEF's infographic on social media:

      #Infographic illustrating relationship b/w being active in #nature & kids' #health. http://www.neefusa.org/health/infographic @Health_Env @neefusa #Espanol

      Getting active #outdoors can improve kids' #health. Learn more from @Health_Env @neefusa #infographic http://www.neefusa.org/health/infographic #Espanol

      #Infographic from @Health_Env @neefusa now available en #Espanol http://www.neefusa.org/health/infographic #nature #outdoors #health

      To learn more about the health benefits of nature for children and how you can get involved on this topic, please visit our website http://www.neefusa.org/health/children_nature.htm

      National Environmental Education Foundation Logo

      Knowledge to Live By

      The National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF) provides knowledge to trusted professionals who, with their credibility, amplify messages to national audiences to solve everyday environmental problems. Together, we generate lasting positive change.

      NEEF partners with professionals in health, education, media, business and public land management to promote daily actions for helping people protect and enjoy the environment. Through our primary programs - Classroom Earth, National Public Lands Day, National Environmental Education Week, Business and Environment, Earth Gauge, and Health & Environment - we offer Americans knowledge to live by. To learn more, call (202) 833-2933 or visit www.neefusa.org.

      Our Program
      The goal of the Health & Environment Program is to advance environmental knowledge among health professionals to improve the public's health with a special emphasis on children and underserved populations. Through a variety of initiatives, we facilitate the integration of environmental health into health care provider education and practice.
      Contact Us

      Jane Chang

      Program Coordinator

      202-261-6475

      jchang@...

      Join Our Mailing List
      This email was sent to marhomeschool@... by health@... |
      National Environmental Education Foundation | 4301 Connecticut Avenue, NW | Suite 160 | Washington | DC | 20008