      From: "jlopez@..." <jlopez@...>
      To: <marhomeschool@...>
      Cc: <leeiantaylor@...>
      Subject: JUST A REMINDER!
      Date: Thu, Jul 26, 2012 2:26 pm

      Hello Fellow Home School Education ADVOCATE!

      We just wanted to remind you that all parents and students associated with Grupo Area Metro de Educadores en el Hogar (GAMEH) are ENTITLED TO A 20% DISCOUNT on ALL programs and courses available on our web site: www.homeschoolofamerica.net by using the Discount Code: EER81960

      Thank you again for your interest in HOMESCHOOL OF AMERICA CURRICULUM!

      Mr. Jeffrey Lopez, Senior Vice President
      Homeschool of America Curriculum
      1-800-748-5327
      jlopez@...

      www.homeschoolofamerica.net