      From: "jlopez@..." <jlopez@...>
      To: <marhomeschool@...>
      Cc: <leeiantaylor@...>
      Subject: HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM DISCOUNT AVAILABLE NOW!
      Date: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 11:35 am

      Hello Fellow Home School Education ADVOCATE!

      Thank you again for your interest in HOMESCHOOL OF AMERICA CURRICULUM! We are pleased to announce that beginning Monday, July 23, 2012, YOUR MEMBERS will be able to purchase our high school curriculum – EITHER by Academic Year or on a Course by Course basis AND SAVE 20% ON EVERY PURCHASE!

      PLEASE let them know they can get all the information they need at: www.homeschoolofamerica.net

      WHEN they sign up for one or more courses, they can use the EXCLUSIVE Discount Code we created JUST FOR Grupo Area Metro de Educadores en el Hogar (GAMEH). Discount Code: EER81960.

      THIS EXCLUSIVE 20% DISCOUNT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

      Thank you so much!

      Mr. Jeffrey Lopez, Senior Vice President
      Homeschool of America Curriculum
      1-800-748-5327
      jlopez@...

      www.homeschoolofamerica.net