Western Maryland Homeschool Association

  • pebsflower
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hey everyone . If you are not a member of the Western Maryland
      Homeschool association. please consider it as we are doing many things
      right now and are organizing to make it a better group. We are
      reorganizing our craft/science days that we do each week. We have a
      monthly pot luck dinner and we're trying to start a moms night out as
      well as having the hikes, and field trips to many different places. We
      have camping at Assategue Island scheduled in September and will have
      other camp outs as well. Check us out today:

      pebs