trying to reactivate this group

  • pebsflower
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hello everyone. I am trying to reactivate this group. I will be
      posting cooking related things...ideas, recipees,etc...aproximately 2
      times per week. Please feel free to jump right in and add your 2 cents
      worth anytime! Please pass along our groups info(web address,etc.) to
      try and get more folks interested.

      Pebs
    • pebsflower