community service project

  • pebsflower
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      Please set a few non parishable food items out for the post man to collect
      for the needy and food pantries in our area. They are collecting them
      on Sta. May 14th. Please place them in a bag and place by your mailbox
      before your postman arrives.
      The post office has ask that you do not include anything out of date
      or any glass items.
      Good items to collect are:
      cereal,peanut butter,jelly (plastic jars), veggies, soup(Box and
      canned),Juice in cans, meat in cans (Tuna,etc),pasta, and rice.

      Please help with this project as it will benefit the entire community!!!!

      Pebs