Archery on 11/12 in Hollis

  • Nikki Shields
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      We are hosting the next archery gathering at our home in Hollis (which is 20 miles southwest of Portland). It will be Monday 11/12. If the weather doesn't allow, then our rain date will be the following Monday. We'll start around 11am, and finish up by 3pm. Please bring your archery gear and your lunch.

      Our address is 13 Whippoorwill Lane, Hollis Center, ME, 04042. Sometimes GPS or online maps can't find us easily (it is a private lane), so here is a bit more info: if you come west on Route 202 to Hollis Center, you turn onto Route 35 south, and Whippoorwill Lane is about 2 miles down, at the intersection of Clarks Mills Road and Route 35. We are about 35 minutes from Portland.

      My number is 207-939-7326. Hope to see you then!
      Nikki (and Bridget, age 13, who is our archer in the family, and Tristan, age 16, who shoots occasionally)

    • Sarah Volkay
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2012
        Oh cool!!  I think the boys can go to that one!

        We are hosting the next archery gathering at our home in Hollis (which is 20 miles southwest of Portland). It will be Monday 11/12. If the weather doesn't allow, then our rain date will be the following Monday. We'll start around 11am, and finish up by 3pm. Please bring your archery gear and your lunch.

        Our address is 13 Whippoorwill Lane, Hollis Center, ME, 04042. Sometimes GPS or online maps can't find us easily (it is a private lane), so here is a bit more info: if you come west on Route 202 to Hollis Center, you turn onto Route 35 south, and Whippoorwill Lane is about 2 miles down, at the intersection of Clarks Mills Road and Route 35. We are about 35 minutes from Portland.

        My number is 207-939-7326. Hope to see you then!
        Nikki (and Bridget, age 13, who is our archer in the family, and Tristan, age 16, who shoots occasionally)

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

        The information contained in this e-mail transmittal is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. Federal or state confidentiality laws may also protect it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or actions taken on the contents of this telecopy are strictly prohibited. If you have received this telecopy in error, please notify us immediately by telephone to arrange for the return of the original document. Thank you for your cooperation.
          ­­
      • Quinn Blaiklock
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2012

          We're there! Unless I'm at a birth, of course!

          Quinn and Rowan

          When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky.
               -Buddha