Let's get together!

  • Quinn Blaiklock
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 13, 2012

      Greetings all,

      I did fall off the map last month and beginning of this month with the sudden accidental death of my dad, a trip to see my mom, and a client's birth on the 4th of July.  But, I'd like to propose a couple of days for archery in order of convenience for us ...

      Friday the 27th morning to early afternoon
      Monday the 23rd morning to early afternoon

      We can also host two days to accommodate the most people's schedules.

      Thanks for your patience!
      Quinn

      When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky.
           -Buddha

    • Tania Hathaway
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 13, 2012
        So very sorry to hear of your loss.
        Tania

        Sent from my iPhone

      • owenscr@juno.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 17, 2012

          We are available either as far as I know. Whenever is convenient for you.

          Carrie

          Woman is 57 But Looks 27
          ConsumerLifestyles.org
        • Quinn Blaiklock
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 2012

            Greetings!

            We are going for another get together! Monday, Oct 15th from 11-3. Bring bows, arrows, lunch, cloaks, costumes (if you wish) and yourselves.

            Come to 31 Old Stage Road
            Arrowsic, just outside of Bath. Questions and RSVPs: email or call 443-4630

            See you then!

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 2012

              We should be able to make it. Thanks for putting this together and hosting.

              Carrie and Joshua(13)

              Woman is 53 But Looks 25
              ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
            • Nikki Shields
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 1, 2012
                Hi all,

                We are hosting the next archery gathering at our home in Hollis (which is 20 miles southwest of Portland). It will be Monday 11/12. If the weather doesn't allow, then our rain date will be the following Monday. We'll start around 11am, and finish up by 3pm. Please bring your archery gear and your lunch.

                Our address is 13 Whippoorwill Lane, Hollis Center, ME, 04042. Sometimes GPS or online maps can't find us easily (it is a private lane), so here is a bit more info: if you come west on Route 202 to Hollis Center, you turn onto Route 35 south, and Whippoorwill Lane is about 2 miles down, at the intersection of Clarks Mills Road and Route 35. We are about 35 minutes from Portland.

                My number is 207-939-7326. Hope to see you then!
                Nikki (and Bridget, age 13, who is our archer in the family, and Tristan, age 16, who shoots occasionally)

              • Sarah Volkay
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 1, 2012
                  Oh cool!!  I think the boys can go to that one!

                  We are hosting the next archery gathering at our home in Hollis (which is 20 miles southwest of Portland). It will be Monday 11/12. If the weather doesn't allow, then our rain date will be the following Monday. We'll start around 11am, and finish up by 3pm. Please bring your archery gear and your lunch.

                  Our address is 13 Whippoorwill Lane, Hollis Center, ME, 04042. Sometimes GPS or online maps can't find us easily (it is a private lane), so here is a bit more info: if you come west on Route 202 to Hollis Center, you turn onto Route 35 south, and Whippoorwill Lane is about 2 miles down, at the intersection of Clarks Mills Road and Route 35. We are about 35 minutes from Portland.

                  My number is 207-939-7326. Hope to see you then!
                  Nikki (and Bridget, age 13, who is our archer in the family, and Tristan, age 16, who shoots occasionally)

                  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

                  The information contained in this e-mail transmittal is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. Federal or state confidentiality laws may also protect it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or actions taken on the contents of this telecopy are strictly prohibited. If you have received this telecopy in error, please notify us immediately by telephone to arrange for the return of the original document. Thank you for your cooperation.
                    ­­
                • Quinn Blaiklock
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 4, 2012

                    We're there! Unless I'm at a birth, of course!

                    Quinn and Rowan