      From: Quinn Blaiklock <peacefulquinn@...>
      To: homeschoolarchery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [homeschoolarchery] friday - tomorrow
      Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:27:20 -0400

      Weather is going to be iffy, but we can try it!

      How about here at 10:30am and we can see what works out. We can also
      just set a schedule for each month and see who can make it - that way
      if someone can't, they can just meet up the next month.

      My address is totally doable by Mapquest and GPS:
      31 Old Stage Road
      Arrowsic, ME 04530
      phone: 443-4630 or cell: 522-2090

      Please rsvp so we know how many folks are going to be here - we have
      bows and arrows and targets. Our little pool is currently green
      (thanks to the recent showers) but is clean and should be clearing up
      shortly if folks want to swim and cool off.

      Bring a lunch and yourselves!
      blessings and peace,
      Quinn

      It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out, it's the grain of sand
      in your shoe.
      Author Unknown