      From: Quinn Blaiklock <peacefulquinn@...>
      To: homeschoolarchery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:12 AM
      Subject: [homeschoolarchery] archery anyone?

      So far I have received two answers about when to hold the archery
      days. One for Monday and one for Friday. Who is interested in having
      an archery day in July? We talked about the 23rd or the 27th or both.
      We have some bows and targets and space. Please let me know so we
      can plan.

      Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end.
      Author Unknown

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic