13Let's get together!

  • Quinn Blaiklock
    Jul 13, 2012

      Greetings all,

      I did fall off the map last month and beginning of this month with the sudden accidental death of my dad, a trip to see my mom, and a client's birth on the 4th of July.  But, I'd like to propose a couple of days for archery in order of convenience for us ...

      Friday the 27th morning to early afternoon
      Monday the 23rd morning to early afternoon

      We can also host two days to accommodate the most people's schedules.

      Thanks for your patience!

      When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic