Re: Temperature Control

  • homebrew_school
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2007
      Hi Greg,

      Good to hear there are others homebrewing in the tropics.

      I've used ice bottles in an insulated box and have had good results
      in making ales. Lagers will require a refrigerator or a freezer with
      a temperature controller.

      If you have any photos of your gear or brews please post some to the
      members photos area.

      I am officially in Metro Manila now and will be for a half a year.
      Anyone know where to get malt or malt extract in the NCR?

      Cheers,

      Dan

      --- In homebrewers_philippines@yahoogroups.com, "homebrew_rp"