A homebirth support group by email - this list is for anyone interested in homebirth in the UK.
Parents who are considering home birth, or parents with experience of home birth, antenatal teachers, coordinators of home birth support groups, midwives, and doctors are all welcome to join.
The list should be especially useful for coordinators of homebirth support groups as you will be able to liaise with others in the same situation.
Posts must be relevant to home birth in the UK. A sister-list - HomebirthUK-Ramblings - has been set up for off-topic chat.
MEDIA researchers are not allowed to join the list, but the moderators will forward requests for assistance to the list when appropriate. Please contact the team on homebirthUKemail@example.com
Further information about homebirth in general, & homebirth in the UK in particular, may be found at www.homebirth.org.uk
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Aug 21, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.