Re: Small signal amplification.

  • -------------------
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2004
      Hi,
      I would bring the signal straight into the op-amp (use a BiFET type
      for high input impedance) without a capacitor. Amplify it and then
      use a capacitor on the output of the op-amp to isolate the AC signal.
      Make sure the bias for op-amp is correct (again, a BiFET lets you
      bias easily even with a single supply). Nice thing about op-amps is
      that it is easy to design with them; controlling the amplification is
      easy, just one resistor.

      Regards
      xxxtoytech