fingerprint recognition

  • balakrishnan srinivasan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2004
      hi everybody,
      is anyone out there doing a project on fingerprint
      recognition or something of that sort. could u please
      inform me of the kind of hardware or software that u
      have used and specify how u have designed? and whether
      there is any source for that available on the net.
      Regards,
      balakrishnan.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2004
        mail perfectronics@... and you would get the information you need.goodluck bye