Child Alert/Alarm Safety Support.

  • electronicnow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 5:07 PM
      We are Donating our Time and Electronics to Help Make/Keep
      Children Safe/Safer at this time! Any Electronics or Ideas will be
      appreciated. Children Need More Support on getting Near Stangers or
      leaving an area. Electronic Noisemakers from the $ Store Modified
      are Helping in our training. Any Child that is Safer Will be Worth
      it All. Thanks