Any Pet Alarm Circuits/Applications ???

  • electronicnow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2004
      We are working with the Humane Society and a Clinic on Safety and
      Alert/Alarm Warnings for All kinds of Pets. It's Going Great!
      However We are Looking for any Pet Electronic Circuits or Pet Needed
      Applications to Expand Our Work Faster!. We Are Donating our time,
      and Electronics for the Pet World We Love at this Time!