power supply circuit design

  • Roger Petrella
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Does anyone have any circuit designs for a power supply with the
      following conditions?

      1. 115 VAC input to 18VDC output (something variable to 25 VDC would
      be preferred)
      2. Minimum output of 25-30 amps (high end better) would need no more
      than 40A amximum
      3. Meters for both volts and amps output would be preferred
      4. Regulated or filtered output preferred

      I don't have an electronics background, but if I have the design I
      can build it.

      Roger Petrella
      Franktown, CO