Electronic Sites Low-Cost

  • electronicnow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      We are Working with Disabled/Church/Senior Groups and Need to get
      Dollar Electronic Items to Support these Financially Strapped
      Groups. We would like Some support on Dollar Electronic Stores on
      the Web or Very Low Cost Kits/ Electronic Products. Any Suggestions
      Would Be appreciated. We Can Donate Time and Shipping/Handling. Any
      Electronic Sites Anyone Knows of We will Check All Out. Thanks in
      Advance.