Re: [Electronica] ELECTRONICS WORKBENCH

  • Sanvey Ahsan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004
      hey dude,

      any website from where we can download the workbench software and use in our home pc??

      cheers

      lovebrazil2002 <nereus@...> wrote:
      Looking for electronics workbench users who would be interested in
      sharing their knowledge of this circuit simulator program.

      Electronics: http://inginerie.protectia-mediului.ro/engineering/electronics
      Translation, Web Design, Marketing & Advertising: MultiMedia Ltd, http://www.teleactivities.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • nilesh kumar
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26 2:28 AM
        yaa i want to know the website , from where i can get
        some usefull simulation softwares to work on , please
        do send me some of the address of the softwares.
        --- lovebrazil2002 <nereus@...> wrote:
        > Looking for electronics workbench users who would be
        > interested in
        > sharing their knowledge of this circuit simulator
        > program.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
      • jose hernandez
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26 5:25 AM
          Hello Nilesh

          There are many sources in the internet.

          In my website I have a section called Pspice tutorials.
          I have outlined the basic steps to get started with pspice.
          Pspice student version is free to download and it is very powerfull.
          Download it, follow my simple tutorial then explore your own circuits and simulations.
          There are also books available at barnes and noble that guide you through pspice simulations. Electronic workbench is good too but I prefer Pspice because you will see that it has lots of information when you do simulations.

          I Hope I was helpful.

          Take care
          Joey

          --- lovebrazil2002 wrote:
          > Looking for electronics workbench users who would be
          > interested in
          > sharing their knowledge of this circuit simulator
          > program.

          http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash

          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/1EGslB/TM