ELECTRONICS WORKBENCH

  • lovebrazil2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004
      Looking for electronics workbench users who would be interested in
      sharing their knowledge of this circuit simulator program.
    • Sanvey Ahsan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004
        hey dude,

        any website from where we can download the workbench software and use in our home pc??

        cheers

        lovebrazil2002 <nereus@...> wrote:
        Looking for electronics workbench users who would be interested in
        sharing their knowledge of this circuit simulator program.

        Electronics: http://inginerie.protectia-mediului.ro/engineering/electronics
        Translation, Web Design, Marketing & Advertising: MultiMedia Ltd, http://www.teleactivities.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • nilesh kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
          yaa i want to know the website , from where i can get
          some usefull simulation softwares to work on , please
          do send me some of the address of the softwares.
          --- lovebrazil2002 <nereus@...> wrote:
          > Looking for electronics workbench users who would be
          > interested in
          > sharing their knowledge of this circuit simulator
          > program.

          http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
        • jose hernandez
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
            Hello Nilesh

            There are many sources in the internet.

            In my website I have a section called Pspice tutorials.
            I have outlined the basic steps to get started with pspice.
            Pspice student version is free to download and it is very powerfull.
            Download it, follow my simple tutorial then explore your own circuits and simulations.
            There are also books available at barnes and noble that guide you through pspice simulations. Electronic workbench is good too but I prefer Pspice because you will see that it has lots of information when you do simulations.

            I Hope I was helpful.

            Take care
            Joey

            --- lovebrazil2002 wrote:
            > Looking for electronics workbench users who would be
            > interested in
            > sharing their knowledge of this circuit simulator
            > program.

            http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash

            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/1EGslB/TM