steady spark from car coil?

  • mustang67gt2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      I'm working on a project & I need a steady spark from a car coil. I
      am new at this & like building things. I found some scematics on
      the web on building a 555 timer circut to control the coil. I built
      it and it didn't work. Not sure what I did wrong. But like i said
      I'm new at this. Does anyone have a link to a pretty easy to
      understand diagram of a circut for this purpose? I sure would
      appreciat a little help. Thanks.... Troy