getting a steady spark from a car ign. coil?

  • mustang67gt2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      Hi, new here. I am trying to build an ignition system & I need a
      steady spark from a car coil. I found some info on the net & tried
      to build a circut with a 555 timer & it did not work. Not sure what
      I did wrong. The scematic I had wasn't real good for a beginner.
      If anyone has a good link or something simple or that has a real
      good explination it would help me very much. Thanks, Troy