RE: [Electronica] New member

  • boafo joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
      Thanks AL,
      I reallr appreciate your your idea of giving out what you
      have.May God richly bless you.I am also an electronic student who just
      passed out of a polytechnic.I also believe that when we share ideas we might
      do something out of nothing.Thanks a lot.I am now working on A blind
      guide.If you have any information on that you share it with me.Bye

      >From: "AL" <stroker14113@...>
      >To: home_electronics@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Electronica] New member
      >Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:52:38 -0000
      >
      > Hello all,
      > I am new to this group and wanted to say hello. I
      >electronic student at a trade school and like playing around makeing
      >different things to see what happens. Hopefully I might be able to
      >help with ideas or something.
      > Thanks,
      > Al

    • AL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2004
        --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, "boafo joseph"
        <tinkgood@h...> wrote:
        > Thanks AL,
        > I reallr appreciate your your idea of giving out
        what you
        > have.May God richly bless you.I am also an electronic student who
        just
        > passed out of a polytechnic.I also believe that when we share
        ideas we might
        > do something out of nothing.Thanks a lot.I am now working on A
        blind
        > guide.If you have any information on that you share it with me.Bye

        Try http://elm-chan.org/works/ltc/report.html this is a line
        follower, maybe this will help.