fingerprint recognition

  • balakrishnan srinivasan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3 4:08 AM
      hey friends,
      Has any one of you done any project work or
      paper related to fingerprint recognition or have you
      devised any security system using the same? If so
      please mail me giving the details.
      Bye.

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • xxxtoytech
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5 9:18 AM
        See Scientific American, March 2003, page 98-99
        for a introductory article on fingerprint readers
        Regards
        xxxtoytech
        --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, balakrishnan srinivasan
        <mail_balakrish@y...> wrote:
        > hey friends,
        > Has any one of you done any project work or
        > paper related to fingerprint recognition or have you
        > devised any security system using the same? If so
        > please mail me giving the details.
        > Bye.

        > Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        > http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • xxxtoytech
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5 6:18 PM
          See Scientific American, March 2003 issue, page 98 for an article on
          fingerprint readers. This will give you the basics of the technology.
          In Toronto there are some fingerprint readers for sale at Active
          Surplus for around $20CDN

          <mail_balakrish@y...> wrote:
          > hey friends,
          > Has any one of you done any project work or
          > paper related to fingerprint recognition or have you
          > devised any security system using the same? If so
          > please mail me giving the details.
          > Bye.

          > Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
          > http://companion.yahoo.com/
        • balakrishnan srinivasan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2004
            hi everybody,
            is anyone out there doing a project on fingerprint
            recognition or something of that sort. could u please
            inform me of the kind of hardware or software that u
            have used and specify how u have designed? and whether
            there is any source for that available on the net.
            Regards,
            balakrishnan.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 13, 2004
              mail perfectronics@... and you would get the information you need.goodluck bye