temperature measurement

  • balakrishnan srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Dear friends,
      we are doing an experiment in which we would
      like to measure the junction temperature inside a
      power transistor like 2N3055. The case temperature is
      obviously different from the collector- base junction
      temperature. Could any one please suggest a method to
      measure the junction temperature or are there any
      sensors or measuring instruments for the same? please
      if any one comes across such kind of these measurement
      or any techniques for this mail me at
      mail_balakrish@.... Thank you.
      yours truly,
      s.balakrishnan.