Happy New Year!

  • Nicolae Sfetcu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      I hope to be the first to wish you Happy New Year in this third millenium!

      Nicolae Sfetcu
      Moderator
    • Nicolae Sfetcu
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2001
        Happy Holidays, and a happy New Year!

        Nicolae Sfetcu
      • Nicolae Sfetcu
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
          I wish a Happy New Year!

          During the next days, till January 02, the moderated groups managed by MultiMedia SRL will be inactive.

          Best regards,

          Nicolae Sfetcu
          Moderator