lets get serious

  • uchenna nnadozie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2003

      Hi dilip.v

      i think you are right . We need to get to know each other better.DON'T YOU ALL THINK SO !!. I like the idea.it would bring us all together to plan together for the betterment of the whole world through elctronics.

      United together we could  change the world for the better.Thanks.

      uchenna.

      lagos Nigeria

      Do you Yahoo!?