Desperate - need help finding project in EPE Jan 2002 edition

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      I am looking for a copy of a project which was printed in the January
      2002 edition on EPE (USA magazine I think).

      The project was a "Perpetual LED Flasher" which could run from a 9v
      lithium battery for 10 years or so.

      I've been on the EPE website but they only ship magazines & back
      issues within the USA :-(

      I'm the UK & am only interested in this 1 project for my son to build.

      If someone could 'scan' the project page and email me it, I would be
      eternaly grateful - Thanks :-)

      Richard