h rectifier prbs

  • Dilip.V
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
      ATTENTION ALL ELCTRICAL ENGINEERS

      Hi friends,
      I am in doubt about the rectifiers.those who are having any lecture notes
      or other materials about them please send it to my mail address.
      Also I want to know more abt the ripple factor ,for a full wave rectifier
      with different filters like L ,LC,RLC etc .and the advantages of them.
      Please try to solve the following problem also :
      Design a bridge rectifier Ckt with C filter for following specifications
      .DC Voltage =150 V,Ripple factor =2V ,for a load resistance of 680 ohms
      .Available supply voltage is 220V,50Hz.the design should indicate the
      turns ratio in the primary and secondary of the transformer coil .
      Dilip.V
      www.dilpu.8m.com