Can anyone make a remote controller

  • ghostrider_millenial
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hi,

      I know someone who is into robotics. He needs a controller that can control 64 motors at once. He has an A box, and a B box but he can't find a c and d box. He would either like a combined box or a c and d boxes.

      So can anyone here do it? He would be willing to pay some for it. Please let me know if you would be interested in building a box(es).

      sincerely,

      steve