Small size Transducers

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 10:54 AM
      Hi,
      I am a new member, I joined in the hope of finding some information on the repair of transducers.
      The type I am interested in is the wind / speed direction indicators.
      I have a couple of sample units and I have been able to trace 90% of the parts.
      I need help in identifying 3 items, and advice on the existing circuit and how to test the on-board components.
      The design is fairy basic component usage, no surface mounts except on a stand alone trasducer board component
      Lastly advice or someone that is nifty with a soldering iron.
      Ironically my company sells electronic components, and could probably supply them all, if I had the specifications.
      Please let me know and if anyone is up to a small challenge I will post full information.Stan