Electronics Instruction

  • Edwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010
      I am interested in learning electronics without the hassle of classes and commuting. What are the best educational kits available for self education? Pardon me if this has already be asked before. Thank you. Ed
    • gonnavis@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
        --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin" <edwin.katz@...> wrote:

        > I am interested in learning electronics without the hassle of classes and commuting. What are the best educational kits available for self education? Pardon me if this has already be asked before. Thank you. Ed

        Hi, I'm beginner too.
        I think the book "Charles Platt - MAKE Electronics - Learning Through Discovery " will be the good starting point. It's based on practice, and covering a wide range of electronics from simple circuits to microcontrollers.
      • sirkituk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011

           My recomendation is  http://sir-kit.webs.com