Re: [Electronica] Please connect with me :)

  • medmidas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2008
      RETURNED
      OFF TOPIC
      DON'T DARE TO SEND AGAIN
      ========================

      Bob Zamalin wrote:

      I looked for you on Reunion.com, but you weren't there.
      Please connect with me so we can keep in touch.
      Do you know Bob?
      Yes No
      Tell us, and see who's searching for you!
      Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.™
      You have received this email because a Reunion.com Member
      sent an invitation to this email address.
      For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us.
      Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784