Re: Share Tutorial Electronics Circuits Diagram

  • jitu53shah
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
      Dear John Britto,
      With ref. to your CD-ROM drive use as stand alone for audio CD
      playing,I wish to know whether there is any way to use it for MP3
      audio CDs also i.e. by adding some card with electronics to
      decompress MP3 signals.
      Thanks.
      Jitu

      --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, John Brito <anggoroku@...>
      wrote:

      > Hallo All :
      > I want to share tutorial electronics circuit diagram about alarms,
      audio, car, computers, design idea, fun circuits, generator, light,
      led, microcontrollers, motor, pc hardware, power supplies, radio,
      remote controls, robotics, sensors, telephones, video.