Re: Share Tutorial Electronics Circuits Diagram

  • priyankecer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
      --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, De Brito John
      <mas_anggoroku@...> wrote:

      > Hello All :
      > I want to share tutorial electronics circuits diagram about
      alarms, audio, car, computers, design idea, fun circuits, generator,
      light, led, microcontrollers, motor, pc hardware, power supplies,
      radio, remote controls, robotics, sensors, telephones, video.

      _______________
      > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

    • jitu53shah
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
        Dear John Britto,
        With ref. to your CD-ROM drive use as stand alone for audio CD
        playing,I wish to know whether there is any way to use it for MP3
        audio CDs also i.e. by adding some card with electronics to
        decompress MP3 signals.
        Thanks.
        Jitu

        --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, John Brito <anggoroku@...>