electronics field

  • SHAMSHAD ABDULRAHIM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hello friend,
             t want friendship about my doubt on electronics.I want know about new technology, invention, circuit and news on electronics field

    • nilesh kumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
        you can subscribe to any magzine in the market
        this is the best way and theri is no shortcut
        hope u will find this easy
        bye

        --- SHAMSHAD ABDULRAHIM <shamshadattingal@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello friend,
        > t want friendship about my doubt on
        > electronics.I want know about new technology,
        > invention, circuit and news on electronics field

        > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.
        > Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

        Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222